Play Our Ultimate Friday Night Dinner Quiz: 50 Hard Questions
Think you know your pissface from your pussface? Try out our ultimate Friday Night Dinner quiz with 50 difficult questions all about Robert Popper’s successful Channel 4 sitcom starring Tamsin Greig, Paul Ritter, Simon Bird and Tom Rosenthal.
Watch our Friday Night Dinner Quiz Questions Video on YouTube.
Friday Night Dinner Quiz Questions
Friday Night Dinner started back in February 2011 on Channel 4; it now has 6 seasons, 36 episodes, and has grown a huge cult following - some fans have even been known for getting tattoos of Jim! Friday Night Dinner follows Jonny and Adam Goodman who return to their family home for Shabbat dinner with their perfectionist Mum, Jackie and eccentric Dad, Martin. Things never go to plan and their traditional family dinner is always interrupted more often than not by Jim, their strange neighbour and his dog, Wilson.
Our Friday Night Dinner quiz is made up of 8 rounds and there are 6 questions per round. The first 6 rounds are made up of questions relating to the corresponding series of Friday Night Dinner 1-6, and then the final two rounds are about General Knowledge and Friday Night Dinner Trivia. Lastly, round 8 is a picture round where you need to guess the names of the lesser known Friday Night Dinner shown.
You can play via our interactive quiz game below which will score you at the end, watch along with our video or print out the following questions. Best of luck, and let us know how well you do in the comments at the bottom of this page.
Play Our Friday Night Dinner Quiz Online
Answers To Our Friday Night Dinner Quiz
Watch the video to get the answers to our Friday Night Dinner quiz questions or, play the game above and you will be scored at the end.
Round 1: Season 1 Of Friday Night Dinner
Round 1 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 1 of Friday Night Dinner.
1. In Episode One, "The Sofabed", which magazine is Jackie forcing Martin to throw away?
2. In "The Jingle", Adam is excited to hear his first jingle being played on the radio. Can you remember the name of the company that the radio jingle is for?
3. In Season One Episode Three "The Curtains", what did Martin spill all over the kitchen floor?
4. Auntie Val’s son Neil is getting married to a woman called Karen. Which body part do the Goodman's compare her face to?
5. Who is “bitch-face”?
6. In Episode Six of Season One "The Date", Jackie invites a girl round for dinner and tries to set her up with Adam. What is her name?
Round 2: Season 2 Of Friday Night Dinner
Round 2 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 2 of Friday Night Dinner.
1. When having a clear out Martin and Jackie find Adams diary from when he was 11 years old. Inside they find out that he was responsible for throwing away Jonny‘s childhood panda. Can you remember what the panda was called?
2. In Season Two we meet Grandma‘s new boyfriend, Mr Morris. When he first visits the Goodman's home, where does he end up drying his hands because he couldn’t find a hand towel?
3. In Episode Three of Season Two "The Loft", Martin has a wash in the kitchen sink over the top of the potatoes. He ends up burning himself with the hot water tap but can you remember which part of him he burnt?
4. In "The Mouse", the Goodmans end up inviting Jim round for dinner. When he arrives he gives Jackie an animal statue as a present. Can you remember what type of animal the statue is off?
5. What handmade gift does Jonny give Adam for Christmas?
6. What do the Goodman family use to switch off the smoke alarm?
Round 3: Season 3 Of Friday Night Dinner
Round 3 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 3 of Friday Night Dinner.
1. What was Adam hiding on his phone from his girlfriend Emma in Season Three's "The Girlfriend"?
2. In Season Three "Mr Morris Returns", Mr Morris is round for dinner at the Goodman's again. Can you remember what he claims “everything is all about these days”?
3. Martin paints Jackie’s portrait for her anniversary. Which celebrity does Jim think it looks like?
4. What is the name of the Goodman's piano tuner?
5. On the day of his wedding, what does Mr Morris make Adam wear in his car on the way to the synagogue?
6. Martin is hiding a dead fox in the outside freezer. What does Jackie need from the same freezer?
Round 4: Season 4 Of Friday Night Dinner
Round 4 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 4 of Friday Night Dinner.
1.Which university did Martin Goodman go to?
2. In Episode Two of Season 4 "The Carpet Cleaner", Martin says it is the “annual oiling of the hinges day”, how many years has he been celebrating it?
3. What was Jonny’s news that overshadowed Adams radio advertising award win?
4. When Adam moved back into the family home with tonsillitis, what unconventional food combination had Jackie been serving him?
5. Which Grand Prix is Jonny upset to miss while attending the funeral of Great Uncle Saul?
6. How long had the Goodmans lived in their house before putting up the for sale sign?
Round 5: Season 5 Of Friday Night Dinner
Round 5 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 5 of Friday Night Dinner.
1. In the first Episode of Season Five "The Other Jackie", Jim asked the Goodman family to look after Wilson because his sister is visiting. However they later realise this was a lie when they saw Jim where?
2. Where do you Jim and the Goodmans end up burying Wilson?
3. In Episode Two of Season Five "The Tin Of Meat", where does Jonny hide an egg?
4. At Jackie‘s surprise birthday party, who is Sarah?
5. What is the name of Martin’s ventriloquist dummy that has the catchphrase “bugger off”?
6. In order to embarrass Adam, Jonny texts Auntie Val an invitation to listen to him play violin. She responds asking whether her son Spencer could come along, Jonny says yes as Adam needs his advice due to which medical problem?
Round 6: Season 6 Of Friday Night Dinner
Round 6 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 6 of Friday Night Dinner.
1. In the first Episode of Season Six "The Caravan" Jackie excitedly shouts to Martin in his caravan that the boys both have girlfriends at the same time. However she runs into Jim before she can finish her sentence. What does Jim think the boys have?
2. Adam has been featured in a local magazine all about his music, can you remember the name of the publication?
3. The Goodman's have a surprise visit from Jonny and Adams old au pair from Poland, Jibi. Which English tradition is she obsessed with?
4. In Season Six Martin is upset on his birthday after calculating the date that he will die online. According to this survey he will not be alive to experience space travel. Can you remember which date the website gave him?
5. In Episode Five of Season Six Jackie has had a small “feminine procedure” but can you remember whether it was higher or lower?
6. Martin is found hiding a tin of meat in the shed for good luck and later eats it to prove a point. What year did it expire?
Round 7: Friday Night Dinner General Knowledge
Round 7 includes 7 questions of varying difficulty all about Friday Night Dinner Trivia and General Knowledge.
1. What is Jackie‘s nickname for Adam?
2. What is Jim doing when we first meet him in Friday Night Dinner?
3. What does the sign hanging over the oven in the Goodman's kitchen say?
4. Jonny has a tattoo of a skull with red hair on his arm which is accompanied by a Latin quote. What does the quote mean when translated?
5. What is the name of the housing company that Jonny works for?
6. What is the name of the actor who plays the iconic character Jim?
7. What is the number of the Goodman’s house?
Round 10: Friday Night Dinner Picture Round
Lastly, Round 10 includes 6 photographs of lesser known Friday Night Dinner for you to name.
1. Which of the Goodman boys is "Puss Face"?
2. Can you name these lesser known Friday Night Dinner characters?
Play Our Ultimate Friday Night Dinner Quiz: 50 Hard Questions