Ultimate Only Fools and Horses Quiz: 60 Difficult Questions
We have put together the ultimate Only Fools and Horses Quiz Questions consisting of 60 about all 7 series, Christmas Specials and more that only sitcom super fans can answer! Only Fools and Horses has often been named as the greatest British comedy of all time. It’s still shown daily on TV and is a firm family favourite in households up and down the country.
Watch our Only Fools and Horses Quiz Video on YouTube.
Only Fools and Horses Quiz Questions
Our ultimate Only Fools and Horses quiz is made up of 10 rounds and there are 6 questions per round. The first 7 rounds are made up of questions relating to the corresponding series of Only Fools and Horses 1-7, and then the final three rounds are about the Christmas Specials, General Knowledge and OFAH Trivia. Lastly, round 10 is a picture round where you need to guess the names of the lesser known Only Fools and Horses characters shown. Each round features questions in a range of difficulties, two easy questions, two medium and two hard.
You can play via our interactive quiz game below which will score you at the end, watch along with our video or print out the following questions. Best of luck, and let us know how well you do in the comments at the bottom of this page. Bonnet de douche!
Play Our Only Fools And Horses Quiz Online
Answers To Our Only Fools And Horses Quiz
Watch the video to get the answers to our Only Fools And Horses quiz questions, or, play the game above and you will be scored at the end.
Round 1: Season 1 Of Only Fools and Horses
Round 1 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 1 of Only Fools and Horses.
1. In the first ever episode Big Brother, Del buys 25 faulty briefcases from Trigger. What was wrong with them?
2. Del and Rodney build a nuclear fallout shelter in Grandad's allotment in the episode The Russians Are Coming, but it took too long to get there. Where did they finally build it?
3. In Go West Young Man, Del and Rodney make a move on two women in a bar but it turns out that they were two men in drag. What were their names?
4. Grandad cooks his famous Christmas dinner in the first Christmas special episode, Christmas Crackers. Can you remember what Rodney compared his roast potatoes to?
5. In the episode Cash And Curry, Del and Rodney buy a statue for £2,000 to help settle a feud between two Indian families. They later find out that they have been scammed and were told that you can buy the same statue down Portobello Road but, can you remember how much the statues were selling for?
6. In A Slow Bus To Chingford, Del hires a coach and starts a tour company for sightseers. Can you name one of the fictional places that he planned to show his guests?
Round 2: Season 2 Of Only Fools and Horses
Round 2 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 2 of Only Fools and Horses.
1. While Del was on his Losing Streak in poker, what item did Grandad give him in order to con Boycie out of more money?
2. In It Never Rains, Del convinces travel agent Alex to offer 80% off a holiday to entice customers into his shop. Del, Rodney and Grandad obviously make use of the offer but, can you remember which destination they visited?
3. In Ashes To Ashes, Del and Rodney spend the whole episode trying to respectfully scatter Trigger’s Grandad Arthur’s remains. Where exactly did they end up?
4. In A Touch Of Class, Del sells Lady Ridgemere a faulty cat ornament that plays music. What song did it play?
5. In No Greater Love, Rodney falls for a middle-aged woman named Irene. Irene‘s husband mistakes Del for Rodney and beats him up. What was the name of Irene's husband?
6. In The Yellow Peril, Del has Grandad and Rodney painting the kitchen of a Chinese takeaway with stolen luminous paint that he bought from Trigger. Can you remember the name of the Chinese takeaway?
Round 3: Season 3 Of Only Fools and Horses
Round 3 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 3 of Only Fools and Horses.
1. In Homesick, Del applies for a new council bungalow for Grandad but needs the support of the Chairman of the Tenants Association. Who is the Chairman?
2. An old school friend returns to Peckham in Episode Five, Roy Slater, but can you remember his job title?
3. In Yesterday Never Comes, Del asks an antique dealer to look at a Queen Anne Cabinet in the flat. What did she notice written on the cabinet?
4. In Wanted, Rodney goes into hiding after he tries to help a drunk woman who later accuses him of harm. Where did he go to hide?
5. In Who’s A Pretty Boy Then, we are introduced to Denzil and Corrine but we also meet one of the other main cast members for the first time. Can you remember who it is?
6. The Trotter Boy’s Dad, Reg returns for one episode in Season Three, Thicker Than Water. He raises suspicion over Rodney’s paternity by changing Del’s blood type results in a letter from the hospital. What did he change his blood type to?
Round 4: Season 4 Of Only Fools and Horses
Round 4 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 4 of Only Fools and Horses.
1.In It's Only Rock And Roll, Rodney joins a band as a drummer with Mental Mickey as lead singer. What was the name of the band?
2. Boycie and Marlene go on holiday to the Seychelles and ask Del and Rodney to look after their new puppy, Duke. What breed of dog is Duke?
3. Mickey Pearce bets Rodney in Watching The Girls Go By that he wouldn’t bring a date to a party at The Nags Head. How much was the bet for?
4. In Strained Relations we meet Uncle Albert for the first time. Which members of the Trotter clan was he living with before he stayed with Del and Rodney?
5. In Happy Returns, Del meets June, his ex-girlfriend from 19 years ago who has a 19-year-old daughter. Del gets the wrong end of the stick and believes that he is her Father. Who really is her Father?
6. In the episode As One Door Closes, Rodney and Del try to catch an endangered butterfly in the cemetery worth £3,000. What was the species of butterfly they were trying to catch?
Round 5: Season 5 Of Only Fools and Horses
Round 5 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 5 of Only Fools and Horses.
1. In Season Five Episode One, Rodney meets a pregnant lady in The Nags Head who needs somewhere to stay as she was kicked out of the house in which she worked. Where in Europe was she from?
2. The Trotter Trio get held overnight in the supermarket in The Longest Night, as witnesses to an armed robbery. It turns out that Del knows the perpetrator. Can you remember his name?
3. Del meets an old friend who emigrated to Australia, Jumbo Mills. Jumbo offers him a job as a partner in his new car business down under and also offers an opportunity to Rodney. What was the job that Rodney was offered?
4. We meet Triggers niece Lisa in Tea For Three and both the Trotter Brothers fancy her so they invite her round to the flat for a dinner date. Del buys chicken, fruit salad, and Dream Topping. What was Rodney's one contribution to the meal?
5. In Video Nasty, Mickey Pearce uses Rodney’s video camera to film an adult video in the Trotter flat. What was the name of the film he created?
6. Rodney comes home steaming drunk one night and wakes up Albert with a trumpet in The Miracle Of Peckham. Albert gets him back by hiding his trumpet somewhere. Can you remember where he hid it?
Round 6: Season 6 Of Only Fools and Horses
Round 6 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 6 of Only Fools and Horses.
1. In Sickness And Wealth the Gang attend a seance at The Nags Head which leads them finding out whose real name is Aubrey. Can you remember which main character has the first name Aubrey?
2. In Little Problems we see Cassandra and Rodney finally get married. We also hear Rodney‘s middle name in the ceremony. What is it?
3. In Yuppie Love, we first meet Cassandra who gives Rodney a lift home from a nightclub. Rodney was embarrassed about his real home so made her drop him off on another road. Can you remember the name of the road?
4. In Chain Gang, the Boys are duped into buying 60 items from Arnie, an ex-jeweller. Can you remember what the consortium buys?
5. In The Unlucky Winner is, Del sends Rodney’s painting from school into a cereal box competition and wins a holiday for three in Mallorca. What was the name of the painting that Del entered into the competition?
6. In Danger UXD, Denzil sells Del and Rodney boxes of inflatable dolls that went missing from the factory that burnt down. Later, Denzil sees on a TV news report that the dolls are highly flammable because they include which gas?
Round 7: Season 7 Of Only Fools and Horses
Round 1 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 7 of Only Fools and Horses.
1. In The Sky’s The Limit, Boycie’s brother-in-law Bronco helps Del source a satellite dish to sell but which important place did he steal it from?
2. Del gets Raquel and Trigger's Dustman coworker Tony Angelino to form a cabaret act but, why did the duo not go down well with audiences?
3. In A Chance Of A Lunchtime, Del buys a consignment of doorbells that play 36 national anthems. He asks Rodney to test the one that he has installed at the flat, can you remember which country’s anthem is played?
4. Del buys his second car in He Ain’t Heavy, He’s My Uncle from Boycie who was originally sending it to a scrapyard. What is the make and model of the car?
5. In Class Of 62 Roy Slater arrives back in Peckham again but this time he is trying to make some money from selling 10 stolen items. Can you remember what those items were? (10 of the same item.)
6. In the last episode of Season Five, Del’s son Damien is born. Raquel wanted to call him Aaron, Del wanted to call him Troy, can you remember who originally suggested the name Damien?
Round 8: Only Fools and Horses Christmas Specials
Round 8 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the Only Fools and Horses Christmas Specials.
1. In Dates, Del joined a dating agency under the fake name Derek Duvel. He gets set up with an actress called Raquel Turner. Where did he ask them to meet?
2. In Heroes And Villains, Del and Rodney dress up as Batman and Robin to win a fancy dress competition but turn up at the venue to find out that the host has passed away. Trigger is the only other person there dressed up in his original costume. What did Trigger attend the party dressed as?
3. What is the full name of the item found in the Trotter’s garage that made them into millionaires?
4. In The Jolly Boys Outing to Margate, the Boys have to stay in local hotels as their coach blows up. Del, Rodney and Albert aren’t having much luck but finally get a room in a creepy B and B owned by Mrs Creswell. Can you remember what it was called?
5. Complete the famous quote from Time On Our Hands, Del says “I’ll get the sandwiches Rodney, because you bought the ____.”
6. After being mistaken for gangster Don Orchetti, Del and Rodney go on the run and end up in the Everglades in Miami Twice. Who ends up rescuing them on a hovercraft?
Round 9: Only Fools and Horses General Knowledge
Round 9 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about Only Fools and Horses Trivia and General Knowledge.
1. What was the full name of Del and Rodney‘s Mother?
2. What is the name of the Boycie and Marlene spin-off show that saw them leave Peckham and move to the countryside?
3. Which famous UK businessman made a guest appearance in the episode Miami Twice?
4. What was Only Fools And Horses originally going to be called?
5. What is the number plate on the famous Trotters Independent Traders three-wheeled van?
6. Who played a young Del Boy in the prequel spin-off Rock and Chips?
Round 10: Only Fools and Horses Picture Round
Lastly, Round 10 includes 6 photographs of lesser known Only Fools and Horses Characters for you to name.
Can you name these lesser known Only Fools And Horses characters?