Ultimate Game Of Thrones Quiz: 101 Difficult Questions
Test your knowledge in our ultimate Game Of Thrones Quiz with 101 difficult questions that only super fans can answer. Starting in 2011 and ending in 2019, the Game of Thrones amassed an average of 11.9M viewers per episode but how much of Game Of Thrones can you remember?
Game Of Thrones Quiz Questions
Our comprehensive Game Of Thrones quiz is made up of 13 rounds and each round features questions in a range of difficulties to cater for casual watchers and die hard fans alike. You can play via our interactive quiz game below which will score you at the end, watch along with our video or print out the following questions. Best of luck, and let us know how well you do in the comments at the bottom of this page.
Our Game Of Thrones Quiz rounds include:
- 31 Game Of Thrones General Knowledge Questions
- Name The Game Of Thrones Character
- Name The Game Of Thrones Sigil
- Name The Game Of Thrones Sword
- Name The Game Of Thrones Castle
- Who Belongs Where in Game Of Thrones?
- Do You Know These Game Of Thrones Nicknames?
- Which Game Of Thrones Character Said This?
- How Was This Game Of Thrones Character Killed?
Play Our Game Of Thrones Quiz Online
Round 1: Name The Game Of Thrones Character.
Round 1 includes 10 picture questions of varying difficulty and all you have to do is name which Game Of Thrones character is being shown.
1. Which memorable Game Of Thrones Character is this?
Round 2: Game Of Thrones General Knowledge - Part 1
Round 2 includes 5 questions of varying difficulty testing your Game Of Thrones General Knowledge.
1. In Season 1, the Starks take a Wildling captive, what was her name?
2. The Wildlings have a name for those who live south of The Wall. What is it?
3. The Night’s Watch is comprised of three departments. The Stewards and The Rangers are two, can you name the third?
4. The Wall is 700 feet high, but how long is it?
5. Known as ‘The King Behind The Wall’, this ex.member of the Night’s Watch is the Wildling’s leader, who is he?
Round 3: Which House from Game Of Thrones does this Sigil belong to?
Round 3 includes 10 picture questions showing Game Of Thrones Sigils, but can you remember the name of the house they belong to?
1. Which House does this Sigil belong to?
Round 4: Game Of Thrones General Knowledge - Part 2
Round 4 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty testing your Game Of Thrones General Knowledge.
1. The Night's Watch originally had 19 castles spread out along the wall, but now only 3 are manned. Castle Black is one, can you name the other 2?
2. Known as ‘The King Behind The Wall’, this ex.member of the Night’s Watch is the Wildling’s leader, who is he?
3. Known as the Stone Men, people severely affected by Greyscale are exiled to the ruins of which city?
4. Which famous musician made a guest appearance as a Lannister soldier?
5. Lord Varys has a network of spies and informants. What are they called?
6. Meereen forms one of three city states dominant in Slavers Bay, name the other two.
Round 5: Name The Game Of Thrones Swords
Round 5 includes 6 questions asking you to guess the famous Game Of Thrones sword from the description.
1. Which sword was worn by the Lord of Winterfell and used to behead Ned Stark?
2. Which sword was gifted to Arya Stark by Jon Snow?
3. Which sword was given to Brienne of Tarth by Jamie Lannister to protect Sansa Stark?
4. Which sword was stolen from Randyll Tarly, by his son Samwell?
5. Which sword was carried by Joffrey Baratheon to the Battle of the Blackwater?
6. Which sword was pulled out of the fire created by the burning statues of the Seven by Stannis Baratheon?
Round 6: Name The Game Of Thrones Castle
Round 6 includes 4 questions asking you to identify the famous Game Of Thrones castle from the photograph.
1. Can you remember the name of this Game of Thrones castle?
Round 7: General Knowledge - Part 3
Round 7 includes 5 questions of varying difficulty testing out your Game Of Thrones General Knowledge.
1. In Season 3 Daenerys travels from Qarth to Astapor to buy what?
2. In Season 5 a resistance is formed against Daenerys. What are they called?
3. Which famous group guest starred as the band at the wedding of Joffrey Baratheon?
4. Which of Daenerys’ dragons is captured by the White Walkers?
5. White Walkers were created to protect who from the First Men?
Round 8: Who Belongs Where In Game Of Thrones?
Round 8 includes 10 questions listing three names of Game Of Thrones characters. Can you remember which house they belong to?
1. Shireen, Tommard, Renly.
2. Roose, Ramsay, Domeric.
3. Walder, Lothar, Derwa.
4. Balon, Yara, Euron.
5. Tywin, Tommen, Lancel.
6. Doran, Trystane, Mors.
7. Robb, Rickon, Eddard.
8. Aemon, Rhaella, Viserys.
9. Edmure, Hoster, Brynden.
10. Mace, Loras, Olenna.
Round 9: General Knowledge - Part 4
Round 9 includes 5 questions of varying difficulty testing out your Game Of Thrones General Knowledge.
1. What creature do Maesters use to send messages to each other?
2. Name the Measter assigned to the Starks.
3. Composed of various metals, Maesters wear what to signify their expertise?
4. The Faceless Men are a guild of what?
5. What is the name of the temple the Faceless Men are based in?
Round 10: Whose Game Of Thrones Nickname is this?
Round 10 includes 10 questions naming character nicknames from Game Of Thrones, but can you remember whose is who?
1. The King Who Knelt.
2. The White Wolf.
3. The Blackfish.
6. The Onion Knight.
7. The Usurper.
8. The Kraken’s Daughter.
9. The Red Viper.
10. The Red Woman.
Round 11: Who said this memorable Game Of Thrones line?
Round 11 includes 10 quotations and all you have to do is name which character from Game Of Thrones said the memorable line..
- “You know nothing Jon Snow.”
- “A lion doesn’t concern himself with the opinions of a sheep.”
- “When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.”
- "From now on, you better kneel every time I fart!"
- “The freedom to make my own mistakes was all I ever wanted.”
- "The true history of the world is the history of great conversations in elegant rooms."
- "Always keep your foes confused. If they don't know who you are or what you want, they can't know what you plan to do next.".
- "There is only one war that matters. The Great War. And it is here."
- "I can’t steal her! She’s a person, not a goat.”
- "Yes. All men must die, but we are not men."
Round 12: Which Game Of Thrones Character Was Killed By...?
Round 12 includes 10 ways a Game Of Thrones character was killed, can you remember which character died in this way? We're looking for just one answer for each but Super Fans can give multiple on some questions if they wish!
- Being mauled to death his own hounds.
- Being poisoned at his own wedding.
- Being beheaded by Ilin Payne.
- Being shot by an arrow while burning at the stake.
- Being poisoned by a kiss from a King's lover.
- Being shot with a crossbow by his own son.
- Jumping out of a window.
- Having their skull crushed by Gregor Clegane.
- Execution by being burnt alive by Drogon.
- Having molten Gold poured on his head.
Round 9: General Knowledge - Part 5
Round 13 includes 11 (making it up to 101!) questions of varying difficulty testing your Game Of Thrones General Knowledge.
- In the Red Wedding who repeatedly stabs Talisa Stark?
- During the Battle of the Bastards, who breaks down the gates at Winterfell to allow the archers to pour in?
- In Season 1 Viserys Targaryen tells about the dragons whose skulls are stored in the Red Keep. Can you name all five he mentioned?
- In Qarth, after discovering she’s been betrayed by her maid Doreah, she locks her in a vault to die. Who is locked in with her?
- When speaking High Valyrian, if the phrase Valar Morghulis is spoken to you, what is the appropriate response?
- The bastard daughters of Prince Oberyn Martell; Tyene, Nymeria, and Obara, are better known as what?
- Sent to restore peace and justice in the Riverlands, which former Stark soldier went on to lead the Brotherhood Without Banners?
- With the ability to perceive the past, present and future, the Three Eyed Raven was adorned with the power of what?
- Which Warg transferred his consciousness to an Eagle, just before he died at the hands of Jon Snow?
- The Dothraki are known to worship which deity?
- What’s the name of Galbart Glover’s son, who inherits the title Lord of Deepwood Motte after his farther’s death in the War of the Five Kings?
Ultimate Game Of Thrones Quiz: 101 Difficult Questions