Play Our Ultimate Peep Show Quiz: 60 Difficult Questions
If you're a big Peep Show fan then test your knowledge on our ultimate Peep Show Quiz Questions and see whether you can beat your friends. Peep Show was written by Sam Bain and Jesse Armstrong and features double act David Mitchell and Robert Webb as two aging un-cool University friends Mark Corrigan and Jeremy Usbourne.
Peep Show Quiz Questions
Our ultimate Peep Show quiz is made up for 11 rounds and there are 6 questions per round. The first 9 rounds are made up of questions relating to the corresponding series of Peep Show 1-9, and then the final two rounds are about General Knowledge and Peep Show Trivia. Lastly and a picture round where you need to guess the names of the lesser known Peep Show characters shown. Each round features questions in a range of difficulties, two easy questions, two medium and two hard.
You can play via our interactive quiz game below which will score you at the end, watch along with our video or print out the following questions. Best of luck, and let us know how well you do in the comments at the bottom of this page.
Play Our Peep Show Quiz Online
Round 1: Season 1 Of Peep Show
Round 1 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 1 of Peep Show.
1. In Season 1 Episode 1 “Warring Factions”, Mark is looking through the letter box at Apollo House to see whether he can get past a gang of teenagers to go to the shop without confrontation. Which item does he want to buy?
2. What “bloody mental” cartoon did Mark draw and leave on Sophie’s desk in Season 1, Episode 2 “The Interview”?
3. To impress Sophie in front of Jeff at The Laser Bowl in the Episode “On The Pull”, what unconventional item does Mark use to bowl with first?
4. In the episode named “Mark Made A Friend”, where did Johnson ask Mark to relocate to?
5. Super Hans gets Jeremy a new job at a music studio in “Dream Job”, but can you remember his new job title?
6. In the last episode of Season 1, Mark thinks Jeremy has taken an overdose in the living whilst watching which TV show?
Round 2: Season 2 Of Peep Show
Round 2 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 2 of Peep Show.
1. What is the name of Sophie’s dance class in which she invites Mark and Jez to?
2. What food item did Mark and Darryl pin to Ian Kraus’ office door at JBL?
3. In Season 2 of Peep Show, what did a local news report wrongly depict Mark doing outside whilst he was having a picnic?
4. In order to get to know April, a shoe sales assistant, Mark pretends to be what in Episode 4 of Season 2?
5. Jeff asks Mark in “The Man Show” to go buy what personal item for him?
6. During his wedding to Nancy, what does Jeremy want to say instead of “I do”?
Round 3: Season 3 Of Peep Show
Round 3 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 3 of Peep Show.
1. After Mark was mugged in Season 3 Episode 1, he meets two teens who say that he can get his phone back. Where do they meet?
2. Jeremy has organised a Magic Mushrooms party to win back Big Suze, but needs to get something fixed in the flat before it begins - what is it?
3. After visiting the flat, Big Suze accompanies Mark on a historical day out to see which location?
4. Whilst doing jury duty Jeremy ends up befriending the defendant, can you remember her name?
5. In Season 3, Episode 6 “Quantocking” Sophie and Mark go on a mini-break. Can you remember where Sophie angrily puts Mark’s guidebook?
6. In “Quantocking”, Mark and Jeremy ration which chocolate bar when out lost on the moors during the night?
Round 4: Season 4 Of Peep Show
Round 4 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 4 of Peep Show.
1. While celebrating Sophie’s birthday weekend with a visit to her parent’s home, Jeremy is seduced by her Mother and is forced to eat which theme of “Jam”?
2. What was the name of the Project Johnson and Mark were hoping to unveil to the board at “The Conference” in Kettering?
3. Why does Jeremy set fire to the post box in the episode, “Gym” in Season 4?
4. At Mark’s school reunion, what did he say Foz used to do while sitting behind him in French?
5. On which canal do Mark and Jez go narrowboating on for Mark’s stag do in the episode “Holiday”?
6. During the episode “The Wedding”, where does Jeremy end up going to the toilet?
Round 5: Season 5 Of Peep Show
Round 5 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 5 of Peep Show.
1. In Episode 1 of Season 5 “Burgling”, Jeremy goes on a date with Big Suze to tell her that he has Chlamydia. But can you remember which £45 bottle of wine he was forced to buy her?
2. In the episode “Spin War” we meet Dobby for the first time in the canteen, what full sized food item has she bought with her for lunch?
3. Jeremy finds Johnson’s credit card and pin number written on a note for Big Suze in “Jeremy Broke”, what was his pin number?
4. Jeremy’s Mum comes to visit in Season 5 Episode 4 and brings along her new boyfriend, Martin. What unusual request did Martin have for Mark?
5. Jeremy and Super Hans’ band ‘Curse These Metal Hands’ book a Christian Rock festival, can you remember it’s name?
6. In the episode, “Mark’s Women” Jeremy spends £400 on a course/cult for “personal and professional career development” and wants to change his name to what?
Round 6: Season 6 Of Peep Show
Round 6 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 6 of Peep Show.
1.In Season 6 Episode 1, the JLB building closes down but Mark wants to rescue one item from inside - what was it?
2. Jeremy and Mark meet Elena in the supermarket and spy the strange combination of purchases she is making. Can you remember which one of the following was not an item Elena was buying? Brown Rice, Toilet Duck or Chamomile Tea.
3. What did Dobby give Mark as a gift on his first day trying to become a historical tour guide? 4. Jeremy is in love with Elena but she is currently in a relationship with another woman. Can you remember her name?
5. Where does Super Hans put the Rental Snake during Mark's last party before Fatherhood?
6. What one request did Sophie have for Mark before their son was born?
Round 7: Season 7 Of Peep Show
Round 1 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 7 of Peep Show.
1. In the episode “St. Hospital’s” where does Mark go instead of waiting with Sophie in labour?
2. Which instrument did Jeremy pretend he could play in the episode “Man Jam”?
3. In order to impress Zahra, Jeremy says he will host her book group at his flat. Which book does he have to read for it?
4. Mark and Jeremy are locked in Zahra’s flat on the day of Ian’s Christening. How does Mark eventually get out?
5. In the episode “Seasons Beatings” what did Mark get given for Christmas by his parents?
6. What did Mark dress up as for Johnson’s New Year’s Eve party in Season 7?
Round 8: Season 8 Of Peep Show
Round 8 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 8 of Peep Show.
1.In an attempt to get Dobby to move in with him quicker in Season 8, which kitchen appliance of hers does Mark break?
2. What is the title of Mark’s book being published by BL Books?
3.In Season 8 Episode 3 “The Love Bunker”, Mark, Jeremy, Super Hans and Dobby go paintballing. Midway through Mark goes to the toilet outside, what does he use instead of loo roll?
4. In Episode 4 Season 8, Mark rescues a Siamese Cat in an attempt to win over Dobby. What is his name?
5. After moving out of Mark’s sister's house, Jeremy stays overnight in the corner of Big Mad Andy’s room. What is he forced to use as a blanket?
6. Jeremy crashes Mark and Dobby’s weekend at the country because he thinks Mark is going to propose. What picnic staple does he think Mark has hidden an engagement ring in?
Round 8: Season 9 Of Peep Show
Round 9 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 9 of Peep Show.
1. Which historical figure is Jerry, Mark’s new flatmate obsessed with in Season 9?
2. During his wedding to Molly, we find out Super Hans’ real name, what is it?
3. During Episode 3 of Season 9 “Threeism”, Mark hosts a dinner party with an old Dartmouth University friend April and her husband Angus. What unconventional combination did he use to make a panicked pasta sauce? Choose all that apply. Baked Beans, Lettuce or Eggs.
4. Mark goes along with April to a mole-mapping clinic to get a “full body Ordnance survey” - how many moles did he come out with?
5. What animal did Jeremy take to a children’s play centre in Season 9?
6. In the last ever episode “Are We Going To Be Alright?” What heartfelt statement did Mark get printed on a banner for Jeremy’s 40th Birthday?
Round 10: Peep Show General Knowledge
Round 10 includes 6 questions of varying difficulty all about Peep Show Trivia and General Knowledge.
1. How does Mark Corrigan eat his toast?
2. What is Sophie’s computer password at JLB?
3. How did Gog get his nickname at school?
4. Who are “widely acknowledged to have nicked” Jez and Super Hans’ sound?
Round 10: Peep Show Picture Round
Lastly, Round 10 includes 6 photographs of lesser known Peep Show Characters for you to name.
Can you name these lesser known Peep Show characters?