Ultimate Schitt's Creek Quiz: 70 Difficult Quiz Questions
We have put together the ultimate Schitt's Creek Quiz Questions consisting of 70 about all 6 seasons that only true Rose family fans can answer! Each Schitt's Creek Quiz round features questions in a range of difficulties, easy questions, medium and hard.
Schitt's Creek Quiz Questions
Our ultimate Schitt's Creek quiz is made up of 7 rounds and there are 10 questions per round. The first 6 rounds are made up of questions relating to the corresponding seasons of Schitt's Creek 1-6, and then the final round is a General Knowledge round about the Rose Family and the actors who play them. Each round features questions in a range of difficulties, easy questions, medium and hard. We love this journey for you!
You can play via our interactive quiz game below which will score you at the end, watch along with our video or print out the following questions. Best wishes and warmest regards, and let us know how well you do in the comments at the bottom of this page bébé!
Play Our Schitt's Creek Quiz Online
Answers To Our Schitt's Creek Quiz
Play the interactive quiz above to get the answers to our Schitt's Creek quiz questions.
Round 1: Season 1 Of Schitt's Creek
Round 1 includes 10 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 1 of Schitt's Creek.
1. What is Roland’s bumper sticker of on his truck?
2. How many times did David ask Stevie for a towel in episode 1?
3. What did Alexis do to get community service?
4. What is the name of the winery that Moira has been asked to help promote?
5. What is the name of Moira’s estranged sister?
6. At Jocelyn and Roland’s dinner in episode 2, “The Drip” what does Jocelyn serve and say is “like an aphrodisiac” to Roland?
7. Moira and David attempt to sell make up to the residents of Schitt’s Creek, but it ends up being a pyramid scheme. Can you remember the name of the company?
8. In the season 1 finale “Town For Sale”, Johnny found a potential buyer for the town Andy Roberts. How did his family make their money?
9. What does Johnny steal from The Bakery in Elmdale in the episode, “Surprise Party”?
10. How many years was Schitt’s Creek on the market before Johnny Rose bought it as a joke?
Round 2: Season 2 Of Schitt's Creek
Round 2 includes 10 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 2 of Schitt's Creek.
1. For how many days was David living on an Amish Farm?
2. What instrument did Moira take from her bag when auditioning for the “Jazzagals”?
3. In Season 2 Episode 4 “Estate Sale”, Roland asks David for help while shopping at The Blouse Barn, how does David describe the clothes on offer?
4. When the Police stop Johnny, Alexis and Roland driving in a truck with a large amount of raw milk in the back, what fake name did Roland say he shared with Johnny?
5. In the Season 2 finale “Happy Anniversary”, David and Moira meet a couple of old friends at a restaurant. They end up eating with them and Roland and Jocelyn. What were their names?
6. At the beginning of Season 2 Moira believes David has stolen her brown bag. What was the bag made out of?
7. While attempting to pitch a business idea to Roland and Bob in Season 2, Johnny gives an example of a food business they could start. What was it for?
8. While speaking to Ronnie at the Town Council meeting in Season two, who did Moira say she got to reply to an Artists Against Eczema Benefit within an hour?
9. In the episode “Ronnie’s Party”, Moira was trying to lockdown a ‘key demographic’ for her council election campaign. Moira believes the demographic to be Lesbians. What really is the demographic at Ronnie’s Party?
10. An international company wants to pay Wendy $10,000 for the use of the Blouse Barn name in North America. Where was this other company based?
Round 3: Season 3 Of Schitt's Creek
Round 3 includes 10 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 3 of Schitt's Creek.
1. What is included in “the combo” at the Cafe Tropical?
2. What is the name of Stevie’s 78 year old Great Aunt who passed away in the Season 3 episode “New Car”?
3. Moira is auditioning for a film named ‘The Crows Have Eyes II’, when reading the details in an email, David lists the countries that it is set to be released in first. Which one of these is not one David reads?
4. Which services does Ray offer in his store? Choose all that apply. (Photoshoot Series, Travel Planning, Closet Organisation, Business Registration)
5. Moira goes to the Regional Association of Municipalities Conference in Thornbridge with Roland and is invited to try their signature cocktail in the Diamond Club. What is the signature cocktail?
6. In the first episode of Season 3, what does Moira call David when she she walks in to Jake wearing just a towel in his room?
7. How old is David’s driving test examiner, who spends the whole test texting on his phone and is also a DJ on the weekends?
8. How did Twyla hurt her leg in the episode, “The Throuple”?
9. It is Twyla’s Murder Mystery Party in episode 6 of season 3, originally no one was going to attend until Moira stepped in to help boost the guest list. Can you remember who Twyla picked as the murderer?
10. After learning that Roland and Moira had “slept together” in the Season 3 episode “The Affair”, what was Jocelyn pouring over her breakfast to cope at Cafe Tropical?
Round 4: Season 4 Of Schitt's Creek
Round 4 includes 10 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 4 of Schitt's Creek.
1. During “An Evening with TV’s Moira Rose”, Jocelyn is annoyed with Moira for changing her entire act at the last minute because she had put a “hefty deposit” on what?
2. Who is Rachel (debuts in Season 4, Episode 7 The Barbecue)?
3. In the Season 4 episode “Baby Sprinkle”, Jocelyn gets David to throw her baby shower. Roland arrives with one very off brand item, what was it?
4. What do Jocelyn and Roland name their new baby?
5. In the Season 4 finale “Merry Christmas, Johnny Rose”, Johnny buys a small gift for each family member. What does he get David?
6. What word did Moira use to describe “Ted’s new girlfriend that isn’t Alexis” Heather?
7. In the Season 4 episode “The Olive Branch”, Johnny buys Stevie a gift for being employee of the month. What was it?
8. Ted has a yearly competition with his friends at their Christmas party. Each guest has to bring an item and the person with the best one gets to take the rest home. What item do they all bring with them?
9. When Rose Apothecary holds their first open mic night, Patrick kicks off the performances by playing which song for David?
10. In the Season 4 episode “Girl’s Night”, what “offensive” item did Patrick move to the front of the Rose Apothecary that David wanted to keep in the backroom?
Round 5: Season 5 Of Schitt's Creek
Round 5 includes 10 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 5 of Schitt's Creek.
1. What did Moira leave for Johnny to do in her absence?
2. When making up the hotel reviewer’s room in Season 5 Episode 3 “The Plant”, Roland says that he ran out of chocolates for the pillow. What did he leave on the pillow instead?
3. In the Season 5 episode “Rock On!”, Jocelyn and the Jazzagals have an outing to a concert at the casino. What band were they going to see?
4. Alexis auditions for Cabaret by singing the title track off of her critically reviewed limited reality series, “A Little Bit Alexis”. Finish the line: “I'm ____ ____ , I'm a cute huge yacht. I'm a little bit single even when I'm not”
5. Why does David want to keep his phone on during the hike in Season 5 Episode 13?
6. In Season 5 a hotel reviewer named Emir comes to the Rosebud Motel to stay. Stevie pretends to be another guest and Roland gives her a fake name. What was it?
7. In episode 4 of season 5, Moira buys a “discount couture” dress for “The Crows Have Eyes III: The Crowening” premiere. Where did she buy it from?
8. Ted’s Mum, Cheryl Mullens comes to stay at the motel after recently splitting from her partner. Ted has to work so Cheryl and Johnny spend the afternoon together. Can you remember where they went?
9. On which team does Patrick play in the annual Schitt’s Creek baseball game?
10. In Season 5 Episode 11, David throws a surprise party for Patrick that include his parents. What are their names?
Round 6: Season 6 Of Schitt's Creek
Round 6 includes 10 questions of varying difficulty all about the episodes released in Season 6 of Schitt's Creek.
1. In Season 6 Episode 2, Johnny, Roland and Stevie visit another local motel for a property viewing but it turns out to be a funeral viewing. Johnny pretends to have known the deceased and says they were on which team together?
2. Who says the iconic Schitt's Creek line, “Lick Rust” in Season 6 Episode 5 “The Premiere”?
3. Johnny gives Stevie a copy of his business memoir as a gift in Season 6. What is the title of it?
4. In the penultimate episode of Schitt’s Creek, Stevie tells David that his so-called ‘friends’ from New York are not coming to his wedding because they were attending what instead?
5. What is the date of David and Patrick’s wedding?
6. What is the brand new streaming service that picked up Moira’s “The Crow’s Have Eyes III: The Crowening”?
7. In Season 6 Episode 3 “The Job Interview”, the Roses and Schitts have Bob over for dinner to discuss his potential investment in a second motel. Jocelyn made one of her famous dishes as main course - what was it?
8. Before they take engagement photos in the Season 6 episode “The Presidential Suite”, David suggests Patrick should get a beauty treatment to enhance his appearance. What was the treatment?
9. What is the name of the Producer of Sunrise Bay, Moira’s old Soap Opera, who visits Schitt’s Creek in the episode “Sunrise, Sunset”?
10. At their important pitch to Advantage Capital in New York City, Johnny, Roland and Stevie expect to meet their potential investor, Mike Morrison. However he has had to board a last minute flight. Where was the flight going to?
Round 7: Schitt's Creek General Knowledge
Round 7 includes 10 questions of varying difficulty all about Schitt's Creek General Knowledge.
1. Which member of the Rose family speaks first in all of Schitt’s Creek?
2. Which of Moira’s wigs do not like each other?
3. Eugene Levy’s daughter Sarah Levy plays a supporting role in Schitt’s Creek. Which character does she play?
4. What is the motto of Schitt’s Creek as displayed on the Welcome sign?
5. In which episode does David first meet Patrick?
6. According to Alexis, how did US Weekly once refer to Alexis?
7. What is Johnny and Moira’s room number at the Rosebud Motel?
8. What was the name of the Rose’s business manager?
9. Where does Moira go when she is feeling depressed?
10. In which year did Johnny Rose buy the town Schitt’s Creek?
Ultimate Schitt's Creek Quiz: 70 Difficult Quiz Questions