Behind the scenes facts about Everybody Loves Raymond including how much of the sitcom was based on Ray Romano's real life, which memorable Everybody ...
Season 6 of Gilmore Girls not only delivered captivating storylines and character developments but also introduced us to a plethora of intriguing books that captured the essence of Stars Hollow. From classic literature to contemporary novels, our post will delve into the literary gems mentioned throughout the season, providing you with an enticing reading list that will transport you to the charming world of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore.
So grab your favourite mug of coffee and get ready to explore the books that left their mark on the sixth season of Gilmore Girls.
“It’s usually at this point in the John le Carré novels where things start to go horribly wrong” – Richard Gilmore
Episode 4: Always a Godmother, Never a God
- The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (Season 6, Episode 4)
- Revolution from Within (Season 6, Episode 4)
- The Rigveda (Season 6, Episode 4)
Episode 5: We've Got Magic To Do
- Molloy by Samuel Beckett (Season 6, Episode 5)
Episode 6: Welcome to the Dollhouse
- John le Carré (Season 6, Episode 6)
Episode 7: Twenty-One Is The Loneliest Number
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll (Season 6, Episode 7)
Episode 8: Let Me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens (Season 6, Episode 8)
Episode 9: The Prodigal Daughter Returns
- The Prodigal Daughter Returns (Season 6, Episode 9)
- Primary Colors by Joe Klein (Season 6, Episode 9)
Episode 10: He's Slippin' 'Em Bread ... Dig?
- Beowulf (Season 6, Episode 10)
- The Chronicles of Narnia (Season 6, Episode 10)
Episode 11: The Perfect Dress
- One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (Season 6, Episode 11)
- Angela’s Ashes by Frank McCourt (Season 6, Episode 11)
Episode 13: Friday Night's Alright for Fighting
- Sweeney Todd (a character from The String of Pearls: A Domestic Romance) (Season 6, Episode 13)
Episode 16: Bridesmaids Revisited
- Brideshead Revisited by Evelyn Waugh (Season 6, Episode 16)
- David Foster Wallace (Season 6, Episode 16)
Episode 17: I'm OK, You're OK
- Charlotte’s Web (Season 6, Episode 17)
Episode 20: Super Cool Party People
- The Red Badge of Courage by Stephen Crane (Season 6, Episode 20)
By adding these titles to your reading list, you can embark on your own literary journey, immersing yourself in the same stories that captivated the Gilmore Girls. So, grab a book, curl up in your favourite nook, and let the magic of reading transport you to a world where the love for books knows no bounds, just like it does in Stars Hollow.
Thanks for reading "Books Mentioned In Season 6 Of Gilmore Girls | Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge" on January Media.